telephone icon330-264-9491 3205 Shreve Road, Wooster, OH 44691

Food Service

     Online Payments         

"Welcome to our updated website! Now with new pages at the top"

Chef Stef Office:330-264-8685 x 2016



 Triway Local Schools and the Ohio Department of Education cannot extend the permissions for no-cost meals for all students. School meals still will be available to all students; however, they will not be free to all students. Households may apply for free or reduced-price meal benefits on or after July 1, 2024. Applications are available by clicking HERE or checking out our Free and reduced page at the top. Eligibility for free and reduced-price lunch is based on federal income guidelines or participation in other programs, such as Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program, Medicade and Ohio Works First.



Breakfast (Shreve & Wooster Twp Elementary) 


Breakfast (Triway Middle & High School)


Reduced Breakfast K-12

$ . 00

Lunch  Grades K-5 


       Lunch  Grades 6-12       


Reduced Lunch - K-12

$ . 00


$ . 50

                      Adult Breakfast Main/Sandwich


Adult Lunch


                 *A la Carte items are based on market price*



Site LogoNational School Lunch Program Meal Pattern Chart



USDA Nondiscrimination Statement

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race,

color, national origin, sex, religious creed, disability, age, political beliefs, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. 

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits.  Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.  Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: How to File a Complaint, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992.  Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

(1)  Mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture

 Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
(2)  Fax: (202) 690-7442; or
(3)  Email:
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.