HAVE SAFE AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!
|Breakfast (Shreve & Wooster Twp. Elementary)||$1.00|
|Breakfast (Triway Jr. High & High School)||$1.25|
|Lunch - Grades K-6||$2.75|
|Lunch - Grades 7-12||$3.00|
|Milk||$ . 50|
*A la Carte items are based on market price.
FREE & REDUCED MEALS
Click links below for more information:
2017-18 FREE AND REDUCED MEALS APPLICATION (fillable PDF)
USDA Eligibility 2017-2018 Guidelines (updated July 1, 2017)
Submit a Free & Reduced Application ONLINE through QuikApps!
Please visit https://triway.payschools.com to apply for Free or Reduced meals online.
- For first time login, select New User Registration
- Follow the prompts to continue through the application process.
Please click the link below for instructions on how to apply using QuikApps.
You are now able to put money on your child’s meal account over the internet 24 hours a day, 7 days a week using PayForIt.net.
By setting up an account you can easily:
- Deposit money at your convenience
- Set email reminders to notify you when you child’s account gets low (No Charge)
- Set up recurring payments
- Check your child’s account balance (No Charge)
- View an activity report so you can see what your child has eaten in the previous 30 days (No Charge)
To set up an account, all you will need is:
- A valid email address
- A credit card or ACH Check Information
- Your child’s student identification number
Each child in your family can be set up on the same account. Once the money is put on the account, it typically appears in your child’s account within 2 hours.
If you have any questions about this, please contact Melissa Snyder or Sue Kruse, 330-264-9491.
Summer Food Service Program
All children ages 1 through 18 are eligible to receive free meals during the summer months at participating program sites. Individuals ages 19 through 21 who have been identified as having mental or physical disabilities and are following Individualized Education Programs (IEPs) through their current enrollment in educational programs also are eligible for free summer meals.
For more information or to find a location near you call 1-866-3-HUNGRY (486479).