2020 Post Prom is a go!
Date and Time: Saturday, August 1, 2020, 11:00 p.m. - 2:00 a.m.
Location: Kalahari Waterpark, Sandusky, OH
In addition to the private use of the waterpark by only our Triway group,
other activities and games will be available such as a photo booth, board games, corn hole and more!
This event is FREE to the students!
PARENTS AND STUDENTS, please read all details below regarding the event.
- This year's Post Prom is open only to Triway students who were Juniors or Seniors during the 2019-2020 school year. No out of school or underclassmen guests permitted.
- Students will be transported to and from Kalahari by chartered Barons Buses, NO EXCEPTIONS. Students are not permitted to drive themselves or be driven by parents. This is no different than any other post prom. Students will not be permitted to enter the waterpark unless they arrive on the chartered bus.
- Students will have access to the waterpark area ONLY. Each entrance/exit will be monitored by Kalahari staff. Our group will have special wristbands to ensure that no hotel guests gain access to the waterpark during our reserved time. Students will not be permitted to enter the arcade area.
- Food and drinks will be available at no charge. Hot food items include pizza, french fries and chicken tenders. Other Grab & Go items will be available as well, such as salads, sandwich wraps, fruit cups, chips and cookies.
- What to Bring:
- Change of clothes
- Mask, if you prefer to wear one on the bus
- What NOT to Bring:
- Anything else that you KNOW you should not be bringing
Kalahari Health and Safety Protocols
- Click the link to view Kalahari's COVID-19 Response.
Barons Bus Information and Guidelines
- Masks for passengers are preferred, but not required.
- The bus driver will be wearing a mask.
- The buses are 56-passenger and can be filled at full capacity per the busline.
Event Itinerary for August 1, 2020
- 8:45 pm - 9:15 pm - Arrive at Triway High School for check in
- 9:15 pm - Students may begin boarding buses
- 9:30 pm - Buses depart from the high school. DO NOT BE LATE...we will leave without you!
- 10:50 pm - 11:00 pm - Anticipated arrival time at Kalahari
- 11:00 pm - 2:00 am - Reserved time for post prom
- 2:10 am - Depart Kalahari
- 3:30 am - Anticipated return time to Triway High School
Registration Form and Information
Registration deadline in order to receive a T-shirt is Wednesday, July 15th.
After July 15th you MAY still be able to attend (dependent upon bus space), but you will not receive a T-shirt.
Please submit a response on the google registration form whether you will be attending or not.
Please submit only one response per student.
- Link to the Registration Form: https://forms.gle/2q9PmmeHU7kWVdYM6
If you have any questions about the event please contact Melissa Snyder by text or phone call to (567) 203-1765 or by email to email@example.com.
2019-2020 Class Officers and Student Council Members
Officer Parent Contacts:
Melissa Snyder: (567) 203-1765
Veronica Miller: (330) 466-0872
Kyle Hoover: (330) 464-6404
Heather Howell: (330) 466-9268